Thursday, June 7, 2012

As promised, some pictures of the (mostly) empty loft.

In order to get more of the space in each shot, I used a fisheye lens, so the pictures are a little deceptive about size.

A somewhat disappointing day - the flooring contractor had to cancel for a medical emergency, but at least my pretty new sink and gigantic A/C unit arrived.

 More after the jump...





Under the mezzanine - now accepting suggestions as to uses for this area other than storage.

I set up a very makeshift "office" while waiting for the flooring contractor and A/C delivery people.









2 comments:

  1. Is that actual brick? Brick floors? It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes - real brick. I do like the look, so I kept them in the kitchen and entry area, but I just couldn't decorate around so much red. also brick is HARD. I anticipate many broken dishes and glasses...

    ReplyDelete